CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Friday 10 April 2009

Hubby's birthday cards



Morning all!! Well it's a lovely day here in sunny Scotland! I hope those of you who have today off work enjoyed your lie in!!!!

Today I thought I'd share with you the cards my girls and I made for my husbands birthday!!
The first card is a springy card I made after two kind ladies on the DoCrafts website sent me the template - thanks very much Leigh and Nike - much appreciated!!!
The stamps and papers were all from Clare Curds Signature Range - stamped in black ink, clear embossed and coloured with whispers brushmarkers. Card stock from stash. Faux stitching added by pricking with a pokey tool and then joining the dots with the fine tip of a brushmarker.

The second card is one I made for my parents to give to my husband. I wanted to make it totally different from the first (it's hard to find one theme for a man's card - two was tricky!!). He loves sailing so I used these large black peel off's I found. I stuck them on acetate and coloured the back with permanent pens. Finally I added a few shell beads I had and a (not very straight!!) border of black glitter glue.




Lastly, here are the cards my lovely girls (aged 4 & 6) made for their Dad!! As you can see, the cardmaking bug has struck here early!!!



Enjoy your Easter weekend - don't eat too much chocolate (oh well, if you must......!)

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Claire they are all wondeful.Dianne xx

Sarpreet said...

georgous set of cards, i have nominated you for a Kreativ Blog award, please click my name on this comment and visit my blog for more information. You will need to read the last two posts.

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous cards all four of them. I think the one with the boat is my fav though, it looks amazing!
x

Clare said...

Lovely card for your husband and such gorgeous cards from your children. thanks so much for my lovely thank you card! I received it when I was down at DO crafts last week, and I have it on my desk at home now. Love, Clare x