CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Sunday 17 May 2009

My beautiful flowers from DoCrafts!!



Hello everyone. I hope you had a good weekend and some good weather!! It wasn't so good here this morning but has cleared up now so we were able to get into the garden for a BBQ which was nice!

I managed to get one card made this weekend which I will pop back with later, but first I thought you might like to see this photo of some beautiful flowers I received. These were my runners-up prize from the last DoCrafts competition. They arrived on Friday and aren't they lovely!!

I already had some beautiful flowers this week from my husband and parents for our wedding anniversary (like waiting for a bus - it all comes at once!!) so our house is now lovely and floral!!!

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful flowers. Dianne xx

jenny said...

Gorgeous flowers Claire x Well done on your prize :) Your card was lovely x

Jenny x