CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Monday 3 August 2009

Passion for Promarkers challenge

Wow, I can't believe it's a month since I was on here last!! That flashed by so quick! I've been travelling around the country with my girls and it was good fun but tiring. 1,700 miles in a car with a 4 and 6 year old - well, you can imagine what that was like!!

Anyway, I'm now back and unpacked and looking forward to making my cards again. It's taken me a few days to get things sorted out. The weather's been good and the girls want to be out all the time. Can't complain about a bit of good weather though, after our very wet trip down south (including a week in a caravan with baby ducks swimming in the puddles outside, but that's another story.....!!)

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks for all the lovely comments people left on my last few cards while I was away. Much appreciated everyone!!

Now, here is today's card. This is for this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge. The challenge this week was to use the colours Cool Aqua and Pastel Pink and also to follow the sketch given.



I used Nestabilites Blossom dies and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

The background strip is white card embossed with Divine Swirls and then coloured using the new Papermania shimmer chalks.

The spotty paper is Papermania. Ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is from a die cut set by Craftwork Cards which I found in a great card shop while I was in Newton Abbott!!

Thanks for looking!! I hope to be back soon with more cards and to look at everyone's blogs, but in the meantime I'm off to tackle my enormous ironing pile!!!

6 comments:

Wiccababe said...

fab card Claire, that Gorjuss Girl is so bonny
thanks for joining us this week and good luck
I bet you and the kids had a great time.
Debz
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo! So sweet!
erin x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Claire
Gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous card hun...love the nestie shape..not seen that one before...sounds like you and the girls had a great time

hugs shell

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card, Claire, gorgeous layout

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the embossing and chalking x
Holidays finished and visitors gone here :0) Are you busy this week?? Let me know x

Jenny x