CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Monday 12 April 2010

4 challenge card



Hello everyone!!




I hope you all had a good Easter! We had a fab time away. We toured round Scotland staying in the Youth Hostels. I've never stayed in a Youth Hostel before so wasn't sure what to expect but it was great and the girls loved it. Our trip home ended up a bit different than expected though, as the road we were going to take was closed with the snow so we had to do a massive detour!!


Hard to believe that was only last week and now it is gorgeous and sunny. I know which I prefer!!


Anyway, back to normal now so I have made this card. It is for my Dad's birthday and I am entering the following four challenges:




Papertake Weekly - I have used the sketch





Creative Inspirations - I have followed the colour scheme of Green, Brown & Blue





I Love Digi - I have used a digital image (Sammy and the steam engine from Digital Stamps Oasis) and followed the 'recipe' of 3 Papers, 2 Brads + 1 Embellishment.




Moving Along With The Times - The challenge was to make an easel card. First time I have done one of these and I'm quite pleased with it!!




The papers are from Crafts-Too and Daisy & Dandelion. The embellishment is from Papermania and was silver. I tried colouring it with my promarkers but it didn't come out like I wanted, so I embossed it with brown embossing powder and my heat gun instead.


Thanks for looking!!



14 comments:

Karin said...

I love the papers on your sweet card! Thanks for playing along at I Love Digi!

Poppy said...

great card,love easel cards.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgoues card hun ...love the image

hugs shell xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabulous easel card :) Love the image and brown tones you have used :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :)

Elaine x

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful card, great take on the challenge!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

Hugs Tanja

NGCARDS said...

This is brilliant hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Claire

What a brilliant boys card, love that image and the swirl. thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Claire such a GREAT boy's card!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fantastic card

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, this is a fun card! love the papers!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge!
Jane
x

thread-bare said...

Fab card. Well done on creating your 1st easel card. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week x Clare x

Callie said...

Super cute! Great image for a guy. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi.