CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Thursday 4 March 2010

3 challenge card



Just a quick one as I'm keen to go and have my tea!!
This card is for three challenges:
1. Crafty Catz - use ribbon and a fancy edge (great chance to use my lovely new Martha Stewart punch again!!). The fluffy ribbon is from the Papermania Couture Ribbon collection.
2. Just Cute Bears - mint and brown colour combo. The Coco bear image I downloaded from Digistamp Boutique. The green flower was white and I coloured it with my Mint Green promarker.
3. Sketch Saturday - I followed the sketch - found it a really tricky one so I might have adjusted it a little!!!
Thanks for looking!!

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Claire
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,new one starts tomorrow,
Hugs Dianne xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

really cute card hun...love the LO and that bear is gorgeous

hugs shell xx

Aunty Sue said...

great card and cute image

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, good luck with all the challenges

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Claire. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cute :)

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears

Hugs Jane x

jenny said...

Stunning card Claire, I love that cute image and the papers are gorgeous x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

xx :0)

Kat said...

This is really pretty Claire. I keep seeing this cute bear...love him. But I am off to the SECC tomorrow so I'm being good! Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears..

Kat x

Ali Watson said...

This is simply adorable, thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs ~ Ali ~

Susie said...

Congrats on winning the Just Cute Bears challenge, petal. Hope you're having a great weekend! Susie x

Annie said...

sorry I'm late posting a comment on your gorgeous card for Just Cute Bears - thanks for joining in the fun with us. hugs, annie x

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your win, it is a lovely card, Well done!