CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Monday 15 March 2010

Promarkers, Papertake & Digital Tuesday challenges






Morning all!! Hope those Mum's out there had a good Mother's Day yesterday!! I had a lovely day. My husband and the girls took me out for a BBQ to some local woods & beach. The girls had a great time making a sand castle and got me digging a huge moat for them. Unfortunately it rained while my husband was cooking the food, so we ended up eating in the car, but they all seemed to enjoy themselves!!

Anyway, on to this morning's card. This is for my brother, the first of a run of male birthdays coming up in my family.

This card is for the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - I followed the sketch.

Passion for Promarkers - the image is coloured with my promarkers, predominantly the challenge colours of Mango and Bright Green.

Digital Tuesday Challenge - my image is a digital image "Moodles Hugo Pressie" from Polycraft. I've also included piercing around my main image as one of the challenge conditions.

Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

Susie said...

Looks fab, Claire! Love the colours. Good luck with the challenges! Susie x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the cute image and the papers x

Jenny x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card Claire - good luck with the challenge

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Claire, what a cute card. Love the image and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ellibelle said...

This is just adorable Claire. Love the image and great sketch!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Claire
Hugs Dianne xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great card hun..love that image he is such a cutie

hugs shell xx

Steph said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the Papertake Weekly challenge! x