CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Saturday 13 March 2010

Mojo Monday 129 & Creative Inspirations 51



Hi everyone - I hope you're having a good weekend!!



I've just made this card for one of my neighbours who's just had a baby. Well, when I saw her with the baby it turns out she was born two weeks ago!! Oops!! I know I'm always rushing in and out of the house with the girls in my own little manic world, but I felt pretty bad at not realising she'd had the baby!!!

Anyway, I've made this card following the sketch on Mojo Monday.

The baby image is a digital stamp from Squiggle Stamps. I've bought quite a few digital images from various places recently and I'm loving them - my printer does a better job than I do when stamping!!

I'm also entering the Creative Inspirations challenge which was to use a charm on the card. I used this cute little teddy bear - hope this counts!!

Image coloured with promarkers. Backing paper Forever Friends. I tried doing a scalloped border round one of the papers with my Martha Stewart border punch. Not hugely successful when it comes to the corners - think I'll stick to strips from now on, unless I get a corner punch!!


Well, that's it for now. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!




9 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun...love the colours

hugs shell xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card

NGCARDS said...

I love this cute card hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Claire what a cute card thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Claire
A gorgeous card,good luck with the challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Susie said...

A lovely card - love these papers and the image is really cute. Susie x

jenny said...

Such a cute card Claire, love the papers and the teddy button x

Jenny x

Caroline said...

Aww this is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh what a cute little baby card!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
hugs, Janiel