CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Friday 19 March 2010

White card for Just Cute Bears & Mojo Monday



This is a card for the Just Cute Bears and Mojo Mondays challenges.

The challenge on Just Cute Bears was to do a card that is all white (other than some colour on the image). I found this really tricky as I love to use loads of colour on my cards. I did put a bit of colour round the edges of my papers for definition as I thought otherwise it would all blend in to one!
I followed the sketch on this week's Mojo Monday challenge.
The image is from Digistamp Boutique and is called Coco and roses.
Thanks for looking!!

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Claire
A gorgeous card,good luck with the challenges,have a nice weekend,
Hugs Dianne xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun....looks great on the white

hugs shell xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Simply gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears

Hugs Jane x

jenny said...

Love this Claire! Cute bear and great sketch x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Annie said...

a beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Ali Watson said...

Aww what a cutie, love it. Thanks for joining in the fun with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs ~ Ali x ~

Kat said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card - it was a tricky challenge - i did not finish my card in time either!

Christy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!