CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Friday 26 March 2010

Just Cute Bears & Passion for Promarkers


I've made this card using the sketch on Just Cute Bears.


I've used the stamp I won on their challenge a couple of weeks ago (thanks again folks at Just Cute Bears!!). It is quite a large stamp with a lot going on in the background, so I've left the rest of the card quite plain. I've used embossed paper for the main layer on the card, as patterned paper looked far too busy!
I've coloured the image with my promarkers. I'm also entering this card for the current Passion for Promarkers challenge, which is to make a Springtime card that must include an animal.
Thanks for looking!!

6 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Awwwwwww such an adorable card Claire. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Claire, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. The embossed panel looks amazing and the ribbon is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Annie said...

a fabulous Easter card and I love that egg! thanks for joining in at Just Cute Bears this week.
hugs, annie x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card!

Thank you for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very sweet and fabby colours

Love how you have used my sketch

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x

Kat said...

This is lovely. You've made good use of your new stamp! Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x