CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Monday 1 March 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge



Hello everyone, I hope you had a good weekend. We woke up to snow again here - getting very bored of snow now!!

This card is for the Papertake Weekly sketch challenge.

The image is the lovely Daisy with flowers from Squiggles Stamps. I coloured with promarkers while visiting Jenny (see her blog, Stamps, Pencils and Paper!) before Christmas. I found her the other day and she matched my Papermania Capsule Collection papers perfectly!!

Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - love the layout

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image she ia really sweet

hugs shell xx

Susie said...

Beautiful card, Claire. The image is cute and the papers are gorgeous with it! Susie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Claire
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx