CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Tuesday 16 June 2009

I've ordered some ProMarkers!!

Well, I've finally got round to ordering some ProMarkers!! Been drooling over them for a while and seen the beautiful colouring that so many of you are doing, so I've ordered a few to have a go. I've been looking at the tutorials on Passion for ProMarkers blog and can't wait for them to arrive so I can have a go!!!

In the meantime I haven't got any cards done today!! I'm trying to have a complete turn-out and am working my way around the house one room at a time. Consequently I'm in total chaos, but it does feel quite satisfying in a strange sort of way! Mind you, I'm leaving the girls room to last - that one will be a bit of a nightmare!!!

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we've had today. My eldest daughter has her school sports day tomorrow so I just hope it doesn't rain!!

Have a good evening!!

1 comments:

jenny said...

You'll love the promarkers Claire! they are fab :0)
I always leave my little boys room till last too LOL!

Hope the sports day went ahead, it's not stopped pouring with rain here today!!

Jenny x