CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Thursday 18 June 2009

They've arrived!!

My ProMarkers arrived today!! Haven't had much time to play with them yet as had mad evening being sand-blasted on the beach with my daughter's Rainbows group!! I've done this card for the Stampin' Chic sketch challenge.



Papers from Clare Curd Signature Range. Also the sentiment which was cut from one of the papers. Forever Friends bear coloured with the promarkers - need lots of practice obviously!! Circle embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder.

By the way, does anyone know how to get the ink flowing in ProMarkers? One of them has a dry white fine tip, the ink hasn't started flowing down to it yet. Not sure whether this is faulty or I can fix it!!

Must go and make some tea now - very hungry!!

9 comments:

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Hope you are having fun with your promarkers :)

Claire, I saw your pretty card entry you had for the sugar bowl! I love the colors and the papers! I had fun playing the Sugar bowl as well.

I think you should definitely give it a try at Midnight Madness Sketch, your cards have beautiful color, and not to mention up to $500 prize they are giving, each week's entry is one more chance at the pot.
Please take a look, http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
Best ~Jeni

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful card Claire, Dianne xx

Unknown said...

Superb card Claire, Hugs Avril xx

Clare said...

what a gorgeous card! I think you have coloured in the bear beautifully. Thanks for joining in the challenge over on the stampin' chic blog. Love, Clare x

Janiel/ janny said...

what a cute card!! janny

Sarah said...

Cute card! :-)
I hope you get on with your Promarkers. I'm still trying to decide, Promarkers or Copics, decisions decisions(!)
Sarah x

having a {me} day said...

Cute card! Your colouring looks good to me :-) katxx

angeljakki said...

Great card, Love the soft browns that you have used x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! love the cute image and the dotty ppaer you used.
Vanja