CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Monday 15 June 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge card

Hope you all had a good weekend. It was a bit mixed here as my husband went away, due back at the end of August (hopefully!!!) so I had two sad girls to contend with!! Back to the normal school/nursery routine today to take their minds off things - unfortunately less than three weeks until the school holidays - aaarrggh!!!





The card I have for you today is the one I made for my father-in-law for Father's Day. I have used the Sugar Bowl sketch (which I've rotated) and also the 'please include' for the challenge which was to use green and blue.

I used one of my new Sugar Nellies - "In the Garden" - as I think he'll be spending a lot of time there now he's retired!!




The blue and green card was embossed with Perfectly Paisley and Divine Swirls embossing folders.

The patterned paper, chipboard watering can, brads and ribbon are all Papermania.

The scrabble letters came from MadAboutCards.

The image was stamped in black Stazon and coloured with Staedler coloured pencils. Edges all inked in VersaMagic fluid chalk in Aegean Blue.


Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Claire
A fabulous card,Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card claire and hope the girls are not too sad time will soon go.

Lilian said...

What a cute card for Father's day! Your FIL will love this card. Love the scrabble letters and great coloring.
August will be here before you know it. :) Keep smiling.
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too.

jenny said...

Great card Claire, love that image, I've not seen that one before!

Jenny x