CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Friday 19 June 2009

Very amusing blog!!

No card making today as still turning out (and wishing I wasn't). Mind you, I did spend a long time this afternoon blog hopping looking at all the lovely cards created for the Sugar Nellie DudaDaze blog hop. If you haven't looked yet there are some lovely new stamps just out - check it out here!!

I just thought I'd let you know about a funny blog a friend told me about. It's called Slightly South of Sanity and written by someone about her life with her two young boys. It's nothing to do with card making but if you have small children you'll appreciate some of the embarrassing situations she seems to get in!!

Well, I'm off to clear a path to the kitchen and make some tea (and maybe force myself to have a glass of wine...!)

Have a good evening!!

0 comments: