CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Stampin' Chic colour challenge

Hello everyone! Hope you've all had as gorgeous a day as we have in sunny Scotland!! It's been absolutely lovely here today - the kids even had the paddling pool out this afternoon!!

Now that I've finally got them to bed I thought I'd share this card with you. It is my entry for this week's colour challenge on the Stampin' Chic blog. The challenge was to use no white on the card - this was quite tricky!! Anyway, here is my attempt:



The backing papers are all from the CCSR Big One paper pack. I coloured over all white areas with yellow and turquoise whispers brush markers.

The car stamp is from Papermania - stamped with black ink and clear embossed.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Brilliant card Claire good luck with the challenge,
Dianne xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great mans card hun...love the stamp might have to look out for that one lol...

hugs shell

Sarpreet said...

so creative, well done,lovely idea colouring in all those circles