CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Monday 29 June 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge MMSC7



This is my entry for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge (find it here!!) which I found after Jeni from the design team left a comment on one of my cards. It looks fun, so thanks Jeni!!

I made the card for my next door neighbour's little girl who has just turned one. I used my favourite Daisy stamp from Sugar Nellie. I stamped it with Stazon and coloured it with my Promarkers. The image has gone a bit blurry - think I need to get some different ink to stamp with when using the Promarkers!!

I used some flowery glittery cardstock that I've had for ages- it just seemed right with this card!

The matting to the image was cut using nestabilites Blossom dies. I embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder. I also embossed my large lilac flower with Divine Swirls.

The number 1 is chipboard. I covered the original pattern with a blue permanent pen, then embossed with blue ink and holographic powder.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi Claire and WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges. Your card is very cute. I love the colors, your corner rhinestones and your tweak of the sketch is just wonderful...well done!! Check back tomorrow for the newest sketch and some big news :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Claire good luck with the challenge,Dianne xx

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Claire, it's so fabulous to see your entry! I love how you colored it and stacked the flowers :) I've also had problems with the stazon ink and markers.. I tried Memento black ink and there is no smudge when coloring with markers.. Stazon works well for watercolor and Memento works well for alcohol markers...Just a tip to share. Thanks for playing this week, I can't wait to see your next MMSC card! xox ~Jeni