CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Some of my cards!!

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge card



This is my entry for the current Sugar Bowl challenge. It is a sketch challenge and also pearls needed to be included on the card, so I have used pearl brads in my flowers.

The card is for a good friend of mine who has just had her first baby - four weeks early and only 5lb!! My girls had a great time going baby present shopping!!

The image I have used is Daisy with Pram from Sugar Nellie, coloured with Staedtler pencils. I used blue handprint printed paper from Bits 'n' Pieces Baby Papers.

The cardstock was embossed with Divine Swirls and Swiss Dots embossing folders. Flowers and brads from stash - mostly Papermania. The sentiment is from a set of baby themed buttons I bought ages ago, can't remember where from!!

We're off down to Cornwall again tomorrow to visit my parents. My Dad is back out of hospital now and doing well so it will be great to see him again!! I'll be back with more cards next week. Until then - have a good weekend!!!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card Claire!! Love the colors that you have used and all your details are so pretty!!
WOW 5 lbs! That is tiny! Sounds like she is alright though!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Tiets said...

a beautifull card and I love those colors!
Hugs tiets

Lilian said...

Adorable card and great color combo! Your friend will love this card! The flowers are so pretty too!

Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun love the colours

hugs shell xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Claire. Dianne xx

Sarpreet said...

Georgous card, so appropriate, great layout

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, love that little image, takes me back to my dolly days!lol, Happy Crafting Caire, Sue xx